Jandy conversion kits allow the owners of Compool, Ji Series or older AquaLink control systems to upgrade to an AquaLink RS control system with ease and minimum effort. With a Jandy AquaLink conversion kit, there is no need to replace current household wiring, nor is there any need to replace existing valve actuators, cables and power centers.
All AquaLink RS conversion kits come with everything needed to upgrade the system. This includes a wall plate adapter, indoor control panel, water temperature sensor and a power center bezel with a printed circuit board. AquaLink conversion kits allow property owners to take advantage of the latest in digital technology to control solar, heating and filtration pool equipment. OneTouch buttons can be programmed to operate multiple pieces of equipment with just a single touch.
AquaLink controllers are compact and attractively styled. Decals can be used to label all functions for easy, convenient operations. The AquaLink pool control systems conversion kit features:
- Simpler programming and control of heater, filter and solar equipment
- An attractively styled, sleek and compact indoor control panel with state-of-the-art digital technology
- Simple custom software and decal labeling of all functions for easy understanding of your pool and spa system
- Activate multiple pieces of equipment with OneTouch buttons
- Infinite program back-up during power outages & automatic equipment safety circuits
- Built-in self-diagnostics lockout the complete system, individual devices and spa-side
- Remote activation and control from the indoor control panel
- Built-in freeze protection
- Optional surge protection for added safety of your pool and spa equipment
Wireless desktop controllers for the AquaLink system are sold separately.
If you have any questions about these conversion kits, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help! In addition to great discount prices, we offer free shipping on orders of $79 or more.